Register to join the CDT family!
1. Fill out the New Student Inquiry Form in the "Contact Us" tab;
A CDT staff member will be in contact with you during business hours (Mon-Fri), to discuss details, service options, & scheduling.
2. Register an account in our customer portal where you can make/view reservations, account information, and payment info;
3. Provide proof of up-to-date vaccines;
4. View and sign release form;
5. Private lessons/consultations are scheduled directly via email/phone with your assigned trainer.
* In order to participate in our services you must create an account through our online client portal (Gingr).
We require proof of rabies and distemper vaccines for all dogs over 4 months old. The Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccine is required for puppies and dogs to participate in any services at our facilities, but not for in-home training.
Records can be provided by uploading directly into the Gingr client portal under the "Other Links" tab and select "Upload vaccines/files".
In order to participate in our services you must electronically sign our release form which can be found in the Gingr portal when you register.
We recommend keeping a credit card on file, but it is not required. We also accept cash and check at the time of your service.