Register to join the CDT family!
1. Fill out the New Student Inquiry Form in the "Contact Us" tab;
A CDT staff member will be in contact with you during business hours (Mon-Fri), to discuss details, service options, & scheduling.
2. Register an account in our customer portal where you can make/view reservations, account information, and payment info;
3. Provide proof of up-to-date vaccines;
4. View and sign release form;
5. Private lessons/consultations are scheduled directly via email/phone with your assigned trainer.
* In order to participate in our services you must create an account through our online client portal (Gingr).
We require proof of Rabies and Distemper vaccines for all dogs over 4 months old. The Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccine and the Canine Influenza vaccine are required for dogs (over 16 weeks) in order to participate in any socialization/daycare, group classes, and our Day School and Board and Train programs.
Records can be provided by uploading directly into the Gingr client portal under the "Account" tab and select "Upload Records".
In order to participate in our services you must electronically sign our release form which can be found in the Gingr portal when you register.
We recommend keeping a credit card on file, but it is not required. We also accept cash and check at the time of your service.